August Shopping Haul


Early August I bought some good stuff from Berrybenka . I like to shopping here because I love their style & their site is user friendly. Not only unique design but also cheaper price. And, their packing so catchy anyway.. So these are the details.


  •  Cabila Two Tone Denim Pants Blue


I really like this pants, beacuse it fits me. I never have have Jeans with fit size, but this is so good. I decided to buy this because the two tone colors make this isn't just an ordinary jeans.

  • Grita Stripe Knit Black&White


The details in their hand makes me interested to buy this one. We don't have trying so hard to looks effortless if using this top. And about the material, I think it will be more thicker but the fact is nope. But I still like it.

  • Egina Martha Belt Black


Last but not least, this simple black belt. I think these type of belt really good for us who have skinny body or plus size body, because it doesn't have belt hole. So, we can resize it base on our body size. And for $5 this belt has a good quality. 

Share:

0 Comments